Helping you live within your favourite TV shows and movies.

Never 2 Broke

I finally started watching 2 Broke Girls, and I'm hooked.  Being a student, sadly I can relate. Caroline and Max are hilarious, and they're that quintessential pair of friends that you always see on sitcoms.  But it works.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

Well, this week I'm going to switch it up a bit.  Instead of doing a room, I'm doing outfits!  It would be super fun to do Max & Caroline's apartment.. so maybe I'll come back to that in a later post.

Here's to those of us who sometimes get inspired by their favourite characters.  Happy shopping!


                                              
                                                                           
                                                                                Caroline's Necklace 
I. Love. This. Necklace.  Who wouldn't?  Well Stella & Dot has the Daphne Pearl Necklace that is the same idea with a little more of a vintage inspiration.  Stella & Dot is a very classic style, and I highly suggest checking out the rest of their collections.





                                         
                   Max's Shirt & Belt
Ahhh the denim shirt.  When paired with a belt, the laid-back shirt becomes a little more dressed up- even if you choose to wear it with tights or (don't judge me) Canadian Tuxedo style.  H&M has a great denim shirt, and Dynamite has plenty of think belts that could be very versatile.   It would even look cute to wear two thinner belts with it.





              
          Caroline's Simple White Dress
A great dress to have for spring/summer is a simple white one.  Pair it with a thin belt and simple heels like Caroline does.  I swear by online shopping, and Charlotte Russe has plenty of items to choose from. (Note: they always have deals on shipping.)








                                          Oh and one more thing.. 

'Max's Homemade Cupcakes' T-Shirt



7 comments:

  1. I love 2brokegirls and watch them all the time. I love your take on this blog. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Broke Girls and Friends are all my best favorite. Nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fantastic, I have heard so much about this show I think you've just sold me on watching. Cute clothing ideas, relate able and humorous? I'm sold. I'm also sold on checking out Charlotte Russe online. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommates are obsessed with this show! Whenever I hear loud laughs coming from downstairs I know exactly what television show they're watching. Side note, if you want a necklace similar to Caroline's stop by your local Zara. I purchased one this past summer and it is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit! P.s love your style of writing, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!
    Jess- you will love it. The show & Charlotte Russe.
    Harleen- I'm definitely going to check Zara out- and thank you!

    ReplyDelete