Helping you live within your favourite TV shows and movies.

Hello Wisconsin...

So last week there was a poll asking what the next post should be, and you guys chose That 70s Show!  This is actually the one I wanted to do anyways, so that really worked out.  Thanks!

Can I start off by saying how sad I am that this show ended?  I have all 8 seasons on DVD and I watch them religiously.  I'm not kidding.. I may or may not have dressed up as Donna Pinciotti for Halloween last year.
Also, a little dose of reality for a second (sorry).. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged!  Real-life Jackie & Kelso??  I love it.   Poor Fez

The 70s have always been in style.  Ignore anyone who says otherwise.





Steven Hyde's (Basement Storage) Room

I'm referring to the time that Jackie redecorated Hyde's room.  Floral pattern is extremely popular now (see previous comment about how awesome the 70s were), and I actually love this comforter.  I found this beautiful set on Amazon for a very good price: Isabella Floral Cotton Comforter Set, and this awesome Plush Heart Pillow on Etsy.




Foreman's Basement

Well of course I had to do something from here!  But actually, I'm doing a couple because of how iconic this grubby basement is.

First we have the orange stool that Hyde is so casually relaxing on.  A very similar one is for sale on Etsy: Bright Orange Stool

Second we have Giant Spool table.  How awesome is that?! (Also check out ebay for actual Spool Coffee Tables).


(cont'd)


Third we have the vintage Rotary Dial telephone.  I don't know if everyone still has a landline, but I recommend just having one in your house anyways because they look super cool.








And because I know everyone wants one...



For your viewing pleasure.  Please proceed to rock out.

5 comments:

  1. I must admit, I did watch the show, but I was NOT a fan of the 70's having actually lived through them! and there is no way in hell, I would willingly decorate like my mom did then! I am actually living in a house that was last updated mid 70's and I am changing EVERYTHING!.....However, to each his own and I do enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so cute. The 70´s decor is very flowery and the style is coming back.. have you seen the dresses they have on stores now? they all have flowers. Anyways, I like how you focus on TV shows designing styles; a very unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love That 70's Show, and I love everything about the post - you really captured both sides of the style with the grubby pieces in Eric's basement to the girly decorations in Hyde's room. I may or may not be buying that heart pillow. Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This show is a classic, although it did lose me in the last coupe seasons (mainly because some of the main characters left). This post was great as it captured the style of the show and looked at the 70s motif which truly made the show! Great job Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    That 70s show was by far one of my favorite shows - especially with Ashton Kutcher. Every episode is extremely comical. The pictures you have provided really highlight the scenes in the show. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete