Helping you live within your favourite TV shows and movies.

Hello, all.


I don't know about you, but I have a real issue with separating television and movies from real life. Also an issue with shopping.  And thank goodness I've thought of something that involves both of those things (with help from my dear brother Todd).  

Things that happen on a daily basis can be easily compared to your favourite TV show or movie.  Quotes, issues that the characters deal with and how they handle said issues, or people you know that resemble the characters.  

If you don't have that friend that's always comparing life and TV, then you're that friend.  Don't worry.. it’s me too.

I'm also the type that can re-watch seasons of shows, or my favourite movies, thousands of times- to the point of quoting them.  And so much so that you become engulfed in their lives- having an opinion on their outfit when they come on screen, or shouting ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’ when they do something opposite of how you would do it.  I’m not ashamed to admit that my boyfriend and I have had stupid little arguments because we take sides between characters.    

But if i love it, I love it.  I can't help it.  

So in this blog, I'm going to help fellow television and movie addicts (this is a safe space), to bring your favourites to life.  Idolize Zooey Deschanel's character from New Girl?  Her style?  Her room?  How about Courtney Cox's iconic character Monica Gellar?  Always dreamed of having a lilac coloured apartment with mismatched furniture?   I can help you.  

From their style to decor, love the characters even more.  







6 comments:

  1. my life is a sitcom. i just need a laugh track to keep from crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this!! Its going to be LEGEN (WAIT FOR IT......) DARY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha this made my night! Barney's one rule (of many)- make every night legendary!

      Delete
  3. I am actually so excited to read this, I love the idea! Not to mention that I'm totally 'that friend' your talking about, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! That's awesome, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one. haha

      Delete
  4. Fiiine! You can redecorate my place. In a "How I Met Your Friends In That Full House" style, please.

    My "fashion", however, stays with me. For now.

    -J-

    ReplyDelete